EGL9.2: Restricted Extension In File Extension List Shows Attachments Even When No File Is Attached
(Doc ID 2253466.1)
Last updated on JULY 04, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Functionality
Restricted extension in File Extension List shows attachments even when no file is attached. Create extension list with different extensions. Then try to upload attachments other than defined in the extension list on General Ledger workbench. Visit the line again for attachments and find that attachment number shows as 1 however no attachment exists.
Attachment number should be 0 and attachment should be blocked according to the PeopleTools File Extension List
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to PeopleSoft
2. Create extension list: Navigate to PeopleTools-> Utilities-> Administration-> Administer File Processing -> File Extension List
3. Then navigate to General Ledger-->Perform Reconciliation-->Workbench
4. Click on Search and click on a run control id to select an existing reconciliation
5. Click on the search button in the reconciliation
6. Select the Work Reconciliation Tab
7. Click on Attachments
8. Add attachment with extension other than defined on the file extension list, Enter description Click Save
9. Again click on Attachments on the line previously selected
10. Line shows that there is a attachment even though no file is attached.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!