EGL9.2: Account Reconciliation Doesn't Validate & Allows Attaching Files With Restricted Extensions
(Doc ID 2253466.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Account Reconciliation doesn't validate & allows attaching files with restricted extensions in Reconciliation Workbench & Perform Reconciliation components.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Login to PeopleSoft
2. Create extension list: Navigate to PeopleTools-> Utilities-> Administration-> Administer File Processing -> File Extension List
3. Then navigate to General Ledger-->Perform Reconciliation-->Workbench
4. Click on Search and click on a run control id to select an existing reconciliation
5. Click on the search button in the reconciliation
6. Select the Work Reconciliation Tab
7. Click on Attachments
8. Add attachment with extension other than defined on the file extension list, Enter description Click Save
9. Again click on Attachments on the line previously selected
10. Line shows that there is a attachment even though no file is attached.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document