E-FLUID: IScript Pointing to External Link Does Not Open In Fluid Navigation Collection Page
(Doc ID 2253709.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HCM 9.2 PUM 19, Tools 8.55.13
Customer sees a different behavior on how iScript pointing to a 3rd party site displays within the target area between fluid and classic pages. The classic pages shows the 3rd party content within the target area frame. The fluid pages shows the 3rd party content on a new tab, and cannot be displayed within the target area frame.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a CREF that points to custom iScript
2. Add this CREF to the Navigation Collection
3. Create a tile with the Navigation Collection
4. Log in as the user and click on the tile that was just created
5. Click on the link that points to the external content
6. Notice that this now opens the content in a new window, not in the target frame
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document