E: FLUID: No header display in the List Grid Layout (Ordered)
(Doc ID 2253750.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 to 8.55 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The header doesn't display when in the Grid select Div Grid Layout, Data Grid Layout or List Grid Layout (Ordered).
1) Log in as VP1 and Go to Employee Self Service > Expenses > Expense History
2) Finance and home page go to Expense > Expense History
3) Change Grid Layout from “Flex Grid Layout” to “Div Grid Layout”
4) save the page
5) Look change as below
6) Change Grid Layout to “Data Grid Layout”, it shows the blank page.
7) Change Grid Layout to “List Grid Layout (Ordered)”
8) There is no header in the List Grid Layout (Ordered)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document