E: FLUID: No header display in the List Grid Layout (Ordered)
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 to 8.55 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The header doesn't display when in the Grid select Div Grid Layout, Data Grid Layout or List Grid Layout (Ordered).
1) Log in as VP1 and Go to Employee Self Service > Expenses > Expense History
2) Finance and home page go to Expense > Expense History
3) Change Grid Layout from “Flex Grid Layout” to “Div Grid Layout”
4) save the page
5) Look change as below
6) Change Grid Layout to “Data Grid Layout”, it shows the blank page.
7) Change Grid Layout to “List Grid Layout (Ordered)”
8) There is no header in the List Grid Layout (Ordered)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms