While Creating Receipt From PO, Search Result Retrieving Multiple POs
(Doc ID 2253993.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue:-While Creating Receipt From PO, Search Result Retrieving Multiple POs when a single ID is provided in the ID lookup
Steps To Reproduce the Issue:-
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a contract and Save the contract in Approved status. Contract details( BU US002 0000000000000000000000089)
2. Create a PO from the contract and dispatch the PO. PO details (US002 0000000009)
3. Now create a new contract with same PO number as in above steps but the there are 25 digits in the contract number .Contract Details ( BU US002 0000000000000000000000009)
4. Now create a new PO from the above the contract and dispatch the PO. PO details (( BU US002 0000000010)
5. Navigate Add/update receipts page.Enter BU as US002 and enter the 0000000009 in the ID field and click on Search
Observe that both the PO's are returned on the results (US002 0000000009 ,US002 0000000010)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document