Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Employee/Organization Development
On the ePerformance - Team Performance Tile, the 'Create Documents' button re-appears for managers after the 'Initiate Process - Manger' have been set to 'N'
Once the user goes to the 'Historical Documents' tab and then back to the 'Current Documents' tab - the 'Create Documents' button re-appears.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set Up HCM > Product Related > ePerformance > Document Structure > Document Types
2. Enter to receive list of Document Types 'Initiate Process - Manger' to 'N'
3. Choose Team Performance Tile and notice button for 'Create Documents' has been removed
4. Choose 'Historical Documents' tab and notice button for 'Create Documents' is not visible
5. Choose 'Current Documents' tab and notice button for 'Create Documents' is now visible and works to create a document
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms