E-PORTAL: Changing Action Type In Navigation Collection Returns To Search Page
(Doc ID 2254840.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changing Action Type in Navigation Collection Returns to Search Page
When in a navigation collection (fluid) on a component that can use multiple action types (Update/Display, Include History, Correct History), changing that action type on the page kicks you back to the search page.
A few things to note:
- This is only an issue when using navigation collections (however, this is the primary and preferred method of navigation for most, if not all of our users)
- After step 2 above, if you voluntarily return to the search page and then select a record again, changing the action type does NOT kick you back to the search page
When changing the action on a page, it should not kick you back to the search page
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) In a navigation collection, add a page (that has a search page) where you can change the action type
2) Go to this page's search page and search/select any record
3) Change the action type on the page
4) You will be brought back to the search page with the action type you had chosen selected
5) Select a record again and you will see the new action type enabled
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document