EEX9.2: EX_TRANS_PRCS Fails with Unique Constraint Error at Step EX_PC_TM_STG.INSADJST.ADJTEMP2 (Action SQL)
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EX_TRANS_PRCS failed with unique constraint error.
1) Create a Time Report for an Employee, who is in a Business Unit where the week ends on Friday. Record time for the Sunday of the week.
2) Time Report is approved and processed for the Project Costing.
3) Employee moves to a new Business Unit where week ends on Sunday.
4) Create another Time Report for the Employee, such that work hours is recorded for Sunday.
5) Create Time Report revision of the second Time Report.
6) Run 'Stage Time to Project Costing' (EX_TRANS_PRCS) process.
Process 3113187 ABENDED at Step EX_PC_TM_STG.INSADJST.ADJTEMP2 (Action SQL) -- RC = 805
-- 19:01:51.927 SQL Error: ORA-00001: unique constraint (FNSYSADM.PS_EX_TIMADJ_TAO11) violated
Please see replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms