Ship To Field Still Available to Modify Even When ENFORCE_RGN_SECURITY Roleaction is Assigned
(Doc ID 2255326.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In eProcurement Review and Submit page and View Printable Version, the Ship To field under Modify Line/Shipping/Accounting is still available to modify when the role action ENFORCE_RGN_SECURITY is assigned. The Ship To field is greyed out everywhere else.
Steps to Replicate
1. Assign Role Action ENFORCE_RGN_SECURITY to ePro Requestor
eProcurement>Administer Procurement>Maintain System Users and Roles> eProcurement Role Action
2. Make user CHRISBAKER an eProcurement Requestor
3. Log in as CHRISBAKER
And create a new Requisition
4. With Role Action ENFORCE_RGN_SECURITY assigned, note that the Ship To is grayed out (this is correct)
5. Add a line to the Requisition, then go to Modify Line/Shipping/ Accounting
6. Modify the 'Ship To'value (note that this should NOT be allowed with Role Action ENFORCE_RGN_SECURITY Assigned to the user)
7. Apply the change and Save and submit the Requisition
8. Inquire on the Requisition and then click on `View Printable Version¿
9. The `Ship To¿ is incorrect. The value reflects the Ship To address that the user manually overrode on the line via Modify Line/ Shipping/ Accounting.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document