EEX9.2: Expense Report Denial Push Notification is not generating
(Doc ID 2255378.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expense Report Denial Push Notification is not working properly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Push Note configuration is Setup as Mobile Approval Options.
2. Users have the configuration set at the Line level on the Enterprise
Components > Approvals > Approvals > Approval Process Setup page.
3. However users not using Mobile Approval yet and the notifications
are working as expected for the On Final Approval event.
4. Once the users have confirmed that their On Final Approval and On Final Denial
configuration settings are identical with the exception of the Message number.
5. Then the On Final Approval event is sending the submitter a notification
as expected where as the On Final Denial event is not.
On Final Denial event is not generating notification.
On Final Denial event should generate notification.
Please check Replication_Steps for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document