EeS: Buyers able to view Self Service Invoice with Initiated Status under Print Invoice
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When logging into the Employee portal as a Buyer, the Print Invoice is showing Invoices that are in a Initiated Status. Initiated is a Status where the Invoices have not been submitted. Therefore, the Buyer should not be able to view (and can't through View Invoice). However, they are able to print the Invoice.
1. Login as a Supplier
2. Navigate to eSettlements > Self-Service Invoice
3. Create a Self Service Invoice
4. Invoice is created in Initiated Status
5. Login as a Buyer
6. Navigate to eSettlements > Self-Service
7. Click Review Invoice -- Unable to view the Invoice in the Initiated Status
8. Navigate to eSettlements > Self-Service
9. Click on Print Invoice
10. Able to view the Invoice in the Initiated Status and also able to print the Invoice
The initiated Invoice should be displayed as draft version as to avoid confusions.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms