EeS: Buyers able to view Self Service Invoice with Initiated Status under Print Invoice
(Doc ID 2255391.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When logging into the Employee portal as a Buyer, the Print Invoice is showing Invoices that are in a Initiated Status. Initiated is a Status where the Invoices have not been submitted. Therefore, the Buyer should not be able to view (and can't through View Invoice). However, they are able to print the Invoice.
1. Login as a Supplier
2. Navigate to eSettlements > Self-Service Invoice
3. Create a Self Service Invoice
4. Invoice is created in Initiated Status
5. Login as a Buyer
6. Navigate to eSettlements > Self-Service
7. Click Review Invoice -- Unable to view the Invoice in the Initiated Status
8. Navigate to eSettlements > Self-Service
9. Click on Print Invoice
10. Able to view the Invoice in the Initiated Status and also able to print the Invoice
The initiated Invoice should be displayed as draft version as to avoid confusions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document