Last updated on APRIL 18, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error on SCM Workbench when Viewing Amendments
INvalid SQLExec update for this type of PeoleCode program. (2,146) SCM_CS_DOC_MGMT.DocumentObject.OnExecute
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1. Navigate to Document Type set up: Supplier Contracts – Create Contracts and Documents – Manage Contract Library – Document Types
2. Select a Document Type used for Purchasing Contracts.
3. Set the Log View Action in History flag.
4. Save.Navigate to the SCM Workbench.
5. Search for and select Contract with an amendment.
6. Click the Amendment link. The following error displays.
Invalid SQLExec update for this type of PeoleCode program. (2,146) SCM_CS_DOC_MGMT.DocumentObject.OnExecute
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms