Search Applicants performance/timeout on Keyword or Advanced Search tabs with Elastic Search (HC_HRS_APP_INDEX index)
(Doc ID 2256950.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After deploying Elastic Search and crawling the HC_HRS_APP_INDEX search definition, the Search Applicants page times out when using the Keyword or Advanced Search tabs.
Steps to Recreate:
- Install/Deploy Elastic Search
- Deploy and crawl the HC_HRS_APP_INDEX search definition
- Navigate to Main Menu > Recruiting > Search Applicants
- Using either the Keyword or Advanced Search tabs, search for applicants using a term that would return a large result set.
- The search will either timeout or will take a long time to return results
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document