HCM ACA Reissue cannot be processed for the employee if file was Rejected or the employee not existed on the original file
(Doc ID 2257210.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Benefits Administration - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.0 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use the ACA, reissue process, it cannot be run for an employee after a rejection from the IRS
error being received:
Reissue cannot be processed for this employee (3004, 619)
After submitting the ACA XML files to IRS,
1. Note that the files were rejected and acknowledge that as expected within ACA Transmission History Page
2. Navigate to ACA Employee Data and manually add an new row with Process Indicator of Reissue
3. Generate an new Transmission and send it to IRS
4. Note this too gets rejected and this is acknowledged on the ACA Transmission History Page
5. When trying to add an new reissue row on Employee Transmittal Data page the error mentioned is triggered by the system
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document