Shipment Collection Process (ARBRLBC3.SQR) Should Follow Billing Address Usage
Last updated on MAY 08, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Brazil - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Campus Solutions 9.0, Bundle #41, Brazil Localization #9, the Shipment Collection Bank process (ARBRLBC3.SQR) does not follow the addresses defined in the Address Usage Table.
Any student that does not have a HOME or BILL Address Type will not be selected by the Shipment Collection Bank process.
The Shipment Collection should follow the logic of the global invoice and follow the address usage defined on the Student Financials Business Unit.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select a student whose address type is not BILL or HOME;
2. Create an invoice for the student;
3. Navigate to Student Financials, Bank Collection Brazil, Load Items BRA is run for the emplid and Invoice To and From value is populated with the invoice created in Step #2;
4. Navigate to Student Financials, Remittance, Print Remittance and run it for the emplid;
5. Navigate to Student Financials, Bank Collection Brazil, Shipment Collection Bank and run the process;
6. Navigate to Student Financials, Bank Collection Brazil, Query Shipment Details for the emplid . There is no address populated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms