JOB SUBFUNCTION NOT PROVIDING THE ACCURATE RESULTS AFTER RETURNING TO SEARCH PAGE IN PORTUGUESE LANGUAGE.
(Doc ID 2257814.1)
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Job SubFunction not fetching accurate results when viewed at search results in Portuguese Language.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Setup HCM > Foundation Tables > Job Attributes > Job Subfunction
2. Update the Description of Job Subfunction (Ex: ‘H01’), save the page and click on the Return to Search link
3. Description is not updated in the Search Results.
4. When try to refresh the Job Subfunction page by clicking on the navigation the Search Results provided expected values.
5. Add the New Job Subfunction value as ‘TES’
6. Update the Description of Job Subfunction ‘TES, save the page and click on the Return to Search link, Description is not updated in the Search Results.
7. Logged in to application as Portuguese and updated the New/Existing Job Subfunction and click on the Return to Search, same behavior on the Search Results as when logged in the English language.
8. But In the case of Portuguese when refreshed the navigation or logged out and login the application also the Search results Description is not updateed to the changed value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!