ABENDED At Step GM_PT_STAGE.GMPrjBud.SpnDirNB (SQL) -- RC = 805
(Doc ID 2257953.1)
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the Grants Portal Staging Award/Project Data (GM_PT_STAGE) process, the process fails with a unique constraint error:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a proposal.
- Create two budget IDs (for two activities)
- Submit the proposal then generate an award including both activities/budgets.
- Update the contract to add one of the activities to the other contract line (i.e. one activity will be linked to both lines, one of which is rate-based, the other is amount-based).
- Run the Grants Portal Security Process.
- Run Grants Portal Staging.
This makes it impossible to stage project / award data to the Grants Portal for certain awards.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document