GPESP: No Matching Segments In The Months With Extra Pay And Monthly Payroll
Last updated on MAY 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Spain - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, General
No matching segments in the months with extra pay and monthly
When we perform the checking of the segmentation mismatching we are using some monthly accumulators (RTR AC SS MIS FLG, RTR AC TAX MIS FLG, RTR AC SS MIS FLG) If we have a month with two calendars (extra period and regular payroll) and we do have a segmentation mismatching affecting the extra period, we are also running the code of element segmentation mismatching for the regular payroll, even if that calendar is not affected
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Calculate extra payment
2. Finish extra payment
3. Inform a discharge of an employee (making the process que segment_bgn_dt y segment_end_dt del change)
4. To report an increase in the month (with a different high initial FTE )
5. Calculate monthly payroll .
6. We have an increase that has been calculated for the whole period.
We have a monthly pay two segments.
7. Make an update compensation retroactively and estimated by him retroactivity of these payroll
Check the results of social insurance and Crete and check that there are segments calculated amounts of positive bases and other negative amounts when added together correspond to the difference of total expected base.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms