Last updated on JUNE 24, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Analyze Event
When creating an event with two lines, bid on the event and then having one bidder awarded in one line and trying to award the second line for the same bidder. Bid Action is changing to "NA" and not showing as "Award"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an event with 2 or more lines.
2. Bid on the event.
3. Once bidders bid the event, go to analyze page.
4. Analyze one line with one bidder and Award it.
5. Once a line got awarded, analyze the second line for same bidder (i.e., AUC_AWARD_NBR will be 2)
6. In Analyze line page, try to award second line by changing the Bid Action to “Award” for same bidder
7. Click Apply, but immediately Bid Action is changing back to “NA”.
8. And if we are changing back to NA, in database header table value of AUC_AWARD_HDR.AUC_BID_AWARD is not updating properly
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms