Last updated on APRIL 25, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Manager Dashboard/Talent Summary
In Manager Self Service Adhoc Salary Change Request in the Fluid the Transaction Date gets defaulted to a previous value in the Review & Submit page if user goes back to the Compensation Details page from the Review & Submit page and makes a change in the Compensation Details page and then come back to the Review & Submit page.
The system should not be changing the transaction date in the salary change request
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as Manager and select "My Team" tile.
2. Select an employee and click on Compensation --> Adhoc Salary Change Request
3. Enter the Transaction Date, Reason and the Change Percent, and then click "Next"
4. After reviewing information on the "Review and Submit" page, click on the PREVIOUS button.
5. Change the Transaction Date to a new one and click on the NEXT button to go to the Review & Submit page.
6. The Transaction Date will be still showing as the old one(that was entered in Step # 3)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms