Approval Monitor Displays Former Name Of The Approver Instead Of Primary Name
(Doc ID 2259130.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AWE Approval Monitor displays incorrect name if Approver has more than one name.
AWE Approval monitor displays former name of the Approver in Function get_person_name PeopleCode FUNCLIB_NAME.PERSON_NAME FieldFormula.
Approval Monitor should display the Primary name of the Approver.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate: Enterprise Components>Approvals>Approvals>Monitor
2. Select Approval for Job Offer by Process ID
3. Verify the name of Betty Locherty on the page.
4. Navigate: Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Biographical > Additional Names
5. Add Name - Save Changes
6. Return to Approval Monitor - Re-Open Job Offer Process ID in Steps #2
7. Note that it shows the Newly Added Name Rather than Primary name
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document