Last updated on MAY 12, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Contract Release information is removed after setting a staged row to Reset Req/Purge on the Sourcing Workbench.
The Purge process associated with the Reset Req/Purge functionality at the Sourcing Workbench is incorrectly removing Contract Release information.
- Purchasing BU Sourcing Tolerances are set at 5/99.
- Item has a Standard Price = 7.8025, Item BU Pricing (7.8025) and Item Supplier price (6.23).
- Contract is created for the item using the Contract Base Price (6.23)
- Requisition is created with the Req Loader process and Requisition Line has the Contract ID and Line populated
When PO auto source runs the first time, PO_POCALC fails with a price calculation error. From the Sourcing Workbench, set the staged row to Reset Req/Purge.
Display the requisition and change the Sourcing Tolerances and save the requisition. Run PO Auto Source and this time it runs to success and creates the PO. The contract is now updated with the correct release information.
Note: A requisition created online with the exact same information, sources without error.
When the PO auto source fails, and the entry goes through the Reset Req/Purge process from the Sourcing Workbench, the release information of the contract that is associated to that error'd line is decremented from the Contract causing the contract release information to be incorrect.
Sourcing Error: Calculated PO Price is greater than the requested price plus the percentage of unit price tolerance.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Verify the contract release information
- Create a requisition using ReqLoad
- Source using PO_Auto_Src
- The staged row ends in Error on the Sourcing Workbench.
- Set the Stage Status to Reset Req/Purge
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms