Last updated on APRIL 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Change Request
Client unable to Cancel a PO Line via Change Request Process. This functionality was working in Image 16. Client recently applied Image 22 and now it seem to be broken.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Create a two line requisition using Special Request
2. Approve and Budget Check Requisition
3. Source the Requsition to a PO
4. Budget Check and Dispatch the PO
5. Trying to create Change Request (Cancel Line 1) using Manage Requisition
System gives the following error:
Cannot cancel this requisition line because associated PO have this as only active schedule line. (10111,19)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms