Field is Required: CC_TRANS_DS_VAT - CREDIT_CARD_VENDOR (124,64) Error message When User Associates Procurement Card Transaction Line With PO line Under Reconcile Statement Page
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error message regarding to CC_TRANS_DS_VAT table pops when user associates Procurement Card transaction line with PO line under Reconcile Statement page
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a PO with multiple schedules/distributions.
2. Navigate to Procurement Cards > Reconcile > Reconcile Statement and do a search
2. Select a line then click Purchase Details.
3. Associate line to above PO.
4. Save page.Get below error:
Field is Required: CC_TRANS_DS_VAT - CREDIT_CARD_VENDOR (124,64)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms