Data being added conflicts with existing data (18,2) Error While Saving Purchasing Details on Reconcile Statement Page
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error gets triggered while saving Purchasing Details on Reconcile Statement Page.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Navigate to Reconcile Statement.
2) Select any line and split it into multiple lines and Save the data.
3) Link all the 3 splitted lines with PO ID in Purchase details. (The PO ID to be linked to splitted lines consists of multiple PO lines.)
4) After adding PO IDs to all the 3 splitted lines, data gets splitted further according to the PO ID and no. of PO lines linked to the PO.
5) Click on Save. Get below error.
Data being added conflicts with existing data (18,2)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms