Data being added conflicts with existing data (18,2) Error While Saving Purchasing Details on Reconcile Statement Page
(Doc ID 2259733.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error gets triggered while saving Purchasing Details on Reconcile Statement Page.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Navigate to Reconcile Statement.
2) Select any line and split it into multiple lines and Save the data.
3) Link all the 3 splitted lines with PO ID in Purchase details. (The PO ID to be linked to splitted lines consists of multiple PO lines.)
4) After adding PO IDs to all the 3 splitted lines, data gets splitted further according to the PO ID and no. of PO lines linked to the PO.
5) Click on Save. Get below error.
Data being added conflicts with existing data (18,2)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document