Last updated on MAY 14, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue:- Requisition Attachment is deleted when Budget Check is Run for Requisition after Save for Later
Steps To Reproduce the Issue:-
1. Create a Requisition.Click on Special Requests icon.Add all the details.Add an Comment to additional information.Add to Cart and Checkout.
2. Go to Accounting Entries.Change Account, Add Oper Unit field.Click on Save for Later button.
3. Click on the Edit/Add Comments link.Add three attachments and click on Save for Later button.
4. Click on the Edit/Add Comments link and check all the attachments are there.Go back
5. Budget Check the Requisition.Click on the Edit/Add Comments link and observe that the first attachment that was added is not present and there are now only two attachments.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms