EAP: Matching erroneously generates RULE_R100 Exception for all PO Voucher Lines
Last updated on MAY 22, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Voucher from a 2 line PO where only 1 Voucher Line should have a Match Exception for RULE_R100 (Receipt is in Hold), both Voucher Lines have the Match Exception for RULE_R100.
1. Apply Bug 24798965
2. Create a 2 line PO, Receiving Required, Matching turned on
3. Dispatch the PO
3. Create Receipt for both lines on the PO, placing Line 1 on hold
4. Create the Voucher from the PO, copying both PO lines
6. Display the Voucher > Error Summary page
7. Both Line 1 and Line 2 will have a Match Exception for RULE_R100
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms