Request Training Enrollment Error for Employees with Multiple EMPL_RCDs
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to enroll a course for an employee through Request Training Enrollment, the course registration is successful, but the following error message triggered through email:
An Error occurred in the registration process of your training submission. Please contact the course administrator for further assistance.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Terminate Active Employee with a Primary Job in Job Data.
2. Activate the primary job for employee with different EMPL_RCD .
3. Login as Employee
4. Navigate: Self Service > Learning & Development > Request Training Enrollment
5. Enroll in a course through the Request Training Enrollment link
6. The Registration is successful
7. Email notification states unsuccessful registration in course.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms