PC_POADJUST Is Not Including Non Recoverable VAT (VIN) Rows When Generating CRV If Processing Multiple Vouchers Against A PO
Last updated on MAY 04, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the PC_POADJUST process creates CRV commitment reversal rows from vouchers that have non-recoverable VAT amounts, the CRV amounts are not including the VIN amounts as they should.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Configure VAT and commitment control.
- Create a project and activity.
- Create a requisition with VAT included that will be partially recoverable; budget check the requisition.
- Run PC_PO_TO_PC
- Add a Purchase Order (PO) copied from the requisition with VAT included that will be partially recoverable
- Budget check and dispatch the PO
- Run PC_PO_TO_PC and PC_POADJUST
- Create a voucher for part of the PO amount; it must also have VAT included that is partially recoverable
- Budget check and post the voucher
- Run PC_AP_TO_PC in detail mode
- Run PC_POADJUST
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms