CM: MT101 Payment File Has 56 Tag Populated With DFI Id From Inactive Location
(Doc ID 2260288.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Dispatch process generates 56 tag with intermediary bank routing DFI ID, when the intermediary bank routing details are blank on Supplier Bank Account for WIR payment method in MT101 payment file.
1. Add two effective dated rows for a Supplier location with old effective dated row containing intermediary routing details populated with DFI ID. the latest one without intermediary routing details.
2. Define a Bank account with WIRE payment method with settle by 'Financial Gateway' and Payment layout MT101.
3. Create a Voucher with an invoice and accounting date greater than the latest effective date
4. Change the payment method to WIR
5. Run Pay Cycle
6. Run AP_FG_PROC process
7. Run Payment Dispatch process and the file generated has 56 tag with the DFI ID of the intermediary bank of the old effective dated row
System should not generate 56 tag as the latest effective dated row doesn't have the intermediary routing details populated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document