Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System does not allow creation of Requisitions with an Item that has a future PO Available Date which is by design. Issue was found in 9.2 PUM# 14
BUT, System DOES allow a Requisition to be created, if the Item is triggered for replenishment, via the Req Loader, although the future PO Available Date is set in the future on the Item.
Steps to replicate:
1. Set up purchasing item with future-dated PO Available Date
2. Set up item with proper replenishment parameters
3. Run Replenishment process to create new Replenishment Request for this item.
4. Run Requisition Loader process to create new requisition from Replenishment Request. ->This does not check the PO Available Date when creating the Requisition
Above alone is proof enough of the issue, but to go further:
5. Change the requisition line with the "Unavailable" line and observe there are no errors with changing quantity, price, etc. nor are there any errors when you re-save.
6. Approve requisition (if not auto-approved already) and run the processes to create PO.
7. Observe the newly created PO has the unavailable item without any error on it.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms