FAQ AND "SEARCH HERE FOR ANSWERS" FLUID NAVIGATION LOSES ALL NAVIGATION OPTIONS AT TOP OF PAGE
(Doc ID 2261609.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FAQ and "Search Here For Answers" FLUID tile navigation loses all FLUID navigation options at the top of the page when on PT 8.55.14 and PUM 12 or higher.
How to reproduce:
1) Log into CRM 9.2 on PUM 12 or 13 and PT 8.55.14 with VP1/VP1
2) Select 'HR Helpdesk Agent' from the FLUID Homepage
3) Select 'Personalize Homepage' option
4) Select ADD TILE button
5) Select 'HRHD Repository'
6) Select 'HR Service Center' tile. SAVE.
7) Back on the Homepage for 'HR HelpDesk Agent', select the 'HR Service Center' tile. Notice that 'Search Here for Answers' and 'FAQ' pagelets are available. BOTH these pagelets are missing navigation once entered.
8) Select one of the links in the FAQ pagelet. The page opens with the information, however ALL navigation options disappear from the top of the page. This is the reported issue (Issue only occurs with PT 8.55.14 and PUM 12 or above).
9) Retest by clicking other FLUID tiles on 'HR Service Center' and you will see the FLUID navigation links do exist correctly. This is only a problem with 'Search Here for Answers' and 'FAQ' pagelets.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document