Not Authorized - Error when trying to create a new Service user
(Doc ID 2261624.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are getting a "not authorized" error when trying to create a new service user. They get all the way to the last step which is supposed to throw them to a navigation collection but instead throws an error
1) User Xyz Security setup
2) Select the “create a new services user” and “service Provider contact”
3) Enter a person ID and click “Add”
4) Enter a First Name and Last Name then click on Provider Contact Information
5) Select a Supplier and a Location Code then click Save
6) Then click on “Return to Maintain Provider Contact
7)Click on “Return to User Setup”
8)Click on “Finish”
9) Error Appears
Authorization Error - Contact Your Security Administrator
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document