Benefits Billing Calculation Uses The Incorrect Benefit Record Number's Billing Enrollment
(Doc ID 2261904.1)
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For an Employee with multiple Jobs and multiple Benefit Record Numbers (BNR), no medical charges are being calculated for Plan Type 10, BNR 1 if there is an inactive Benefits Billing enrollment for BNR 0 after the effective date of an active Benefits Billing enrollment for BNR 1.
It appears to use the enrollment billing status for BNR 0 instead of BNR 1.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Employee has multiple jobs and multiple benefit record numbers (BNR)
2. Empl Rcd 0 is associated to BNR 0
3. Empl Rcd 1 is associated to BNR 1
4. Inactive enrollment in Benefits Billing for BNR 0 effective 1/15/2015 for Plan Type 10.
5. Active enrollment in Benefits Billing for BNR 1 effective 1/1/2015 for Plan Type 10.
6. Run Benefits Billing calculation for a month in 2015 and no medical deductions are calculated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document