Last updated on JUNE 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Purchase Order buyer is unable to change the PO Status from 'Open' to 'Pending Approval'. Buyer is not approver, then why system requires to check 'Approval' checkbox in User Preferences to change the PO Status from 'Open' to 'Pending Approval'.
SCENARIO OF ISSUE
1. User Preferences: VP1 is not approver
2. Buyer Setup: Default PO Status = 'Pending Approval/Approved'
3. Create PO and save: PO status = 'Pending Approval' - It is OK
4. Change Buyer Default PO status setup to: 'Open'
5. Create a new PO and save: PO Status = 'Open'. Not able to send to approval because there is no Approval icon, the system should allow to send to 'pending approval' when PO is created as status 'Open' even user preferences is not checked as 'approver'
See replication details here.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms