EAP: Supplier Change Request > Initiate Supplier Change > Payment Profile error removing Supplier Bank Account
(Doc ID 2262071.1)
Last updated on MAY 08, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to remove a Supplier Bank Account from a Location through the Suppliers > Supplier Change Request > Initiate Supplier Change > Payment Profile, an error occurs.
However, the error does not occur if the same Supplier Bank Account is deleted through the Supplier > Location Payables Options page.
Please select another bank account as the default. (10320,660)
1. Navigate to Suppliers > Supplier Change Request > Initiate Supplier Change
2. Enter a Supplier ID
3. Click Create New Request
4. Select the Payment Profile hyperlink in the train stop
5. Click Edit for a Location
6. Click Edit for the Bank Account
7. Check the box "Remove Bank Account"
8. Click OK
9. Above error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!