Days In Status Field Does Not Update With Document Approval Statuses
(Doc ID 2262104.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Days in Status field does not update with approval statuses
Following steps will demonstrate issue:
1. Navigate to Supplier Contracts > Create Contracts and Documents > Document Management > Find an Existing Document page
2. Search for a document in Draft or Collbaorated status and note Days in Status value:
3. On Document Management page, click “Submit for Approval” button to begin approval routing:
4. On Document Management page, document status has updated from “Collaborated” Pending Approval”:
5. Click Return to Document Search link. The expected result would be that the “Days in Status” field would reset to 0 to reflect the new document status. However, Days in Status does not update:
6. After document is approved, status updates but “Days in Status” field does not update to reflect the new document status:
7. On Document Management page, click on “Dispatch” button:
8. On Dispatch subpage, change Delivery Method to Manual and click Ok button:
9. On Document Management page, the document status has updated to “Dispatched”. Click on the “Return to Document Search” link:
10. Days in Status field has updated to reflect the new Dispatched status:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!