ETL9.2: Receive 'onReadyState' Error After Applying PUM22
(Doc ID 2262398.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 to 8.55 [Release 8.4]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. PeopleTools release: 8.55.10
2. PeopleSoft Application and release: HCM 9.2 PUM22
Description of Problem: Get the error "Function 'onReadyState' Error: 'ptGridObj_win0' is undefined" at Manage Exception and at Reporting Location
Sequence of events:
- Login and go to Manger Self Service
- Click Manage Exceptions:
- Click OK (to clear error) and the Report Time
-Click Reporting Locations:
- Get the Error Function 'onReadyState' Error: 'ptGridObj_win0' is undefined
Same Error on other pages like below:
1. Be on an HCM 9.2 environment current on PUM22 running PT8.55.10.
2. Login as PS
3. Navigate to Team Time on the Manager Self Service homepage.
4. On Report Time, click the Filter button.
5. Click the lookup for Time Reporter Group
6. Click the Cancel button on the Lookup window that opened.
7.Error pops up 'onReadyState' error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document