EeS: ESettelements Supplier Are Not Able To Select Individual PO Lines When Click On PO Link
Last updated on MAY 05, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier Users are not able to select PO Lines to copy into SSI Invoice.
These are Supplier Users who does not have Payables Online Vouchering setup configured under User Preference.
(Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > CommonDefinitions > User Preferences > Define User Preferences > Procurement>Payables Online Vouchering) (No row in PS_OPR_DEF_TBL_AP)
Supplier User who has the setup (row exists in PS_OPR_DEF_TBL_AP) the PO lines are displayed but copy of PO Line does not copy all the VAT related fields to the SSI Invoice.
For instance Buyer VAT Country is left blank. This leads the Voucher Build process to build voucher in recycle status (Ship To Country on the line must match the Ship To Country on the header)
Issue # 1
1. Created a PO for USA Supplier BOOKS4U and VAT Buyer BUY08
2. Login with Supplier User ID : ESCSPSUPPLIER
3. Navigate to Create Invoice under eSettlements > Self Service Invoice.
4. Select Supplier BOOKS4U and Buyer BUY08
5. Clicked 'Copy from Purchase Order'
6. Populate BU/PO details and click search. By default header will be selected.
7. PO details are displayed. Now click on PO ID link
8. PO line details not displayed. The grid is blank
Issue # 2
9. Login as VP1
10. Navigate to Create Invoice under eSettlements > Self Service Invoice.
11. Select Supplier BOOKS4U and Buyer BUY08
12. Clicked 'Copy from Purchase Order'
13. Populate BU/PO details and click search. By default header will be selected.
14. PO details are displayed. Now click on PO ID link
15. PO Line details displayed in the grid
16. Select PO line and click copy - the Buyer VAT Country is not copied over to the Invoice Page.
Note: If Instead of 'Header' select 'Detail' and click Search and then copy there is no issue. The Buyer VAT Country is populated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms