No Option to Wait List on a Class in Fluid Class Search/Shopping Cart
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, PeopleSoft Enterprise Campus Solutions Release 9.2, Fluid Student Records Enrollment
When the self service enrollment permission list is attached to the user via a role instead of the primary permission list, the option to wait list on a class does not display on the fluid enrollment preferences page. When a student selects a class with open wait list seats from fluid class search results to enroll or add to the shopping cart, the enrollment preferences page includes only the permission number field. The Wait List option is not available for selection, therefore students are not able to add themselves to the waiting list for a class.
Expect the Wait List selection option to be available on the enrollment preferences page if the class has a wait list.
Wait List option is not available to select on the enrollment preferences page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in to self service as a student who has the self service enrollment permission list linked to one of her/his roles instead of as the primary permission list.
- Click on Fluid Home > Manage Classes > Class Search and Enroll.
- Select a term and search for a class.
- Select a class from the results and click on the arrow to the right to get class section details.
- Click on the right arrow on the selected section and proceed through the enrollment activity guide.
- On the enrollment preferences page, only the permission number field displays.
- The enrollment will result in the correct error that the class is full and provide a link to return to the enrollment preferences to select to be wait listed.
- Accessing the link returns the user to the page with only the permission number field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms