EAP Brazil localization: Budget Check is not considering Fines / Interests
(Doc ID 2262959.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables Brazil - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Vouchers > Invoice Information page, when there is a Fine/Interest specified, which is greater than Zero (0.00), Budget Check is not considering the Fine/Interest.
1. Enable Commitment Control
2. Create a Voucher with the following dates:
a. Invoice Date = In the past
b. Accounting Date = Today's date
c. Schedule Due = Today's date
3. On the Vouchers > Invoice Information page, click on the Fine/Interest hyperlink
4. Fine and Interest value to be greater than zero
5. Run Budget Check
6. On the Budget Detail, Expense does not calculate Fine/Interest at this moment
7. Calculate Fines and Interest (Accounts Payable > Payments > Pay Cycle Processing > Fines and Interests)
8. Pay the Voucher through Express Payment
9. Voucher is not available to Budget Check in order to reflect the correct value
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document