E-PORTAL: Tile Created Based On Navigation Collection For ePerfromance Not Showing Correctly - Left Hand Menu Disappears
(Doc ID 2263061.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Creating a Tile based on a Navigation Collection that points to ePerformance pages makes the left hand menu disappear when accessing the tile. This does not occur for other pages that are not ePerformance (example, PeopleTools -> Security).
Replication Steps are as follows:
1. Create a Navigation Collection: PeopleTools -> Portal -> Portal Utilities -> Navigation Collections
2. Add two pages to the custom Navigation Collection.
Manager Self Service > Performance Management > Performance Documents > Administrative Tasks > Cancel Document
Manager Self Service > Performance Management > Performance Documents > Administrative Tasks > Transfer Document
3. Create a tile based on this Navigation Collection: PeopleTools -> Portal -> Tile Wizard
4. On the Fluid homepage, add the new tile to the homepage by clicking on “Personalize Homepage”
5. Once the tile is on the homepage, click on it
6. Notice that the left hand menu for the Navigation Collection appears for a brief second, and then it disappears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document