Last updated on JUNE 15, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Creating a Tile based on a Navigation Collection that points to ePerformance pages makes the left hand menu disappear when accessing the tile. This does not occur for other pages that are not ePerformance (example, PeopleTools -> Security).
Replication Steps are as follows:
1. Create a Navigation Collection: PeopleTools -> Portal -> Portal Utilities -> Navigation Collections
2. Add two pages to the custom Navigation Collection.
Manager Self Service > Performance Management > Performance Documents > Administrative Tasks > Cancel Document
Manager Self Service > Performance Management > Performance Documents > Administrative Tasks > Transfer Document
3. Create a tile based on this Navigation Collection: PeopleTools -> Portal -> Tile Wizard
4. On the Fluid homepage, add the new tile to the homepage by clicking on “Personalize Homepage”
5. Notice that the left hand menu appears for a brief second, and then it disappears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms