Applicant Able to Save Invalid Canadian SIN
(Doc ID 2263232.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the applicant profile, a user is able to save an invalid SIN even though an error occurs to state that the SIN is invalid. This issue occurs when either the SIN Format is not correct or does not pass validation.
The invalid SIN should not be saved for an applicant.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu >> Recruiting >> Search Applicants. Select an external applicant.
2. Click on Applicant Data tab and then Eligibility and Identity hyperlink.
3. Add National ID for CAN. Input invalid National ID in the National ID field (9 numeric digits that do not pass the SIN check validation or non-numeric digits) and click Okay button.
4. Error Message will generate. Click okay on the error message.
5. On the national ID field delete (blank out) the invalid ID.
6. Click the okay button (not the cancel button).
7. Notice that the National Identification row with the invalid SIN has been added to the applicant. Clicking on the save button will save the invalid SIN to the applicant’s profile.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document