Requisition Reassign Not Working from Monitor Approval Page
(Doc ID 2263754.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Setup AWE Line Level Approval Process Definition with Role based Userlist such that Multiple Approvers appear
2) Log in as User A- Create a Requisition and submit for workflow
3) Ensure User A is not in the Pooled list
4) On Monitor Approval Page -Specify Approver's Oper ID = B, Reassign To = A Select the checkbox for the Requisition
5) Click on Reassign Selected
6) Reassignment Successful message is displayed but the requisition remains available. Apparently no worklist or Notification is sent.-#Issue!
7) Click on the Link on the Row to proceed to next page (EOAW_ADM_MON_ACT) -Reassignment from this page works as expected!
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document