To Utilize New User Registration (NUR) Framework with Bundle 45 / Image 5, Need Minimum of PeopleTools 8.54.26 or 8.55.09
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is unable to get the service operation SCC_USERREG_CREATEACCT to work correctly. The following error is encountered:
Service Operation Unknown Error (14099,16)
SCC_IDENTITY_MGR.NUR.AbstractRequestGenerator.OneExecute Name:submit PCPC:1211 Statement:25
Called from:SCC_IDENTITY_MGR.NUR_UIManager.OnExecute Name:registerMe Statement:57
Called from:SCC_NUR_TESTER.GBL.SCC_NUR_WRK.SCC_NEWUSER_BUT.FieldChange Statement:4
Security needs to be granted for Component Interface USER_PROFILE (14014,19)
SCC_IDENTITY_MGR.SAMPLE.PeopleSoftIDMImpl.OnExecute Name:getUserCIByUserKey PCPC:24652 Statement:438
Called from:SCC_IDENTITY_MGR.SAMPLE.PeopleSoftIDMImpl.OnExecute Name:provisionApp Statement:286
Called from:WEBLIB_SCC_NUR.SCC_SS_GATEKEEPER.FieldFormula Name:IScript_SCC_GateKeeper Statement:57
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create two pre-defined user profiles for SCC_GUEST and SCC_SS_TEMPLATE.
2. Validate CTM transaction delivered for NUR.
3. Define NUR contexts.
4. Use the Provide Web Service page to publish the SCC_USERREG web service.
5. Configure and use the New User Registration Installation page to automatically generate the URL.
6. Provision the Gatekeeper permission list to all users.
7. Configure the Forgot User ID Utility.
8. Configure the Forgot Password Utility.
9. Run NUR Tester.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot get a working prototype due to this problem.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms