Last updated on MAY 10, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Chartfields on Expensed Distribution Lines Is Editable After Change Order Has Been Submitted for a PO
Steps To Reproduce the Issue:-
1.Using the Add/update PO page, find or create an amount only PO that has been partially vouchered, budget checked and matched and has a PO Status of Dispatched with a Budget Status of valid. The PO has been sourced from a requisition in eProcurement.
2. Add a second distribution line using the Distributions page for Schedule 1. Notice that the Chartfields for the expensed distribution line are not able to be edited.
3. Reduce the amount of the fist distribution line to the amount that has been expensed and move the remaining encumbrance to the second distribution line and click OK.
4. Click Save and the Return to the Main Page. PO Status should now be Pending Approval.
5. Click the View Approvals hyperlink.
6. Click the Edit PO button.
7. Go back to the distributions page for schedule 1. Notice that the Chartfields for the expensed distribution line are now able to be edited.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms