Comments And Attachments Not Visible For a Copied Requisition
(Doc ID 2264204.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue:-The comments and attachments are not visible when requisition is copied and comments/attachments are modified
Steps To Reproduce the Issue:-
1. Create an eProcurement special request Requisition and add line comments and an attachment and click on Save for later button
2. Now go to Manage requisitions and copy the requisition, click on Item description, change the quantity and description.Click on Apply and checkout
3. Click on Edit Comments and Attachments.Change the comments, remove the original attachment, and add a new attachment.
4. Click on Ok and the click on Save for Later button.
5. Navigate to eProcurement > Manage Requisitions.Choose Edit and click Go for the copied requisition.
6. Click on Edit attachments and the comments and attachment are not visible.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document