Last updated on MAY 11, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Procurement Card Reconciliation: voucher built by voucher build is not bringing forward the contract id from the associated PO.
When reconciling a Pcard transaction and a Purchase Order (that references a contract) is associated to that line. After creating the voucher, the voucher does not have the contract ID referenced in the Voucher Line section.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Note: Ensure that there are some un-reconciled PCard transactions in the system for a user
1. Create a Procurement contract with a line included for release ( line can be amount only or quantity - for this test we used amount only)
a.Approve the contract
2. Create a PO by copying over the contract ( verify that contract/contract line info exists on the PO line )
a. Associate the Procurement card to the PO
3. Budget check, approve and dispatch the PO
4. Navigate to Purchasing> Procurement cards> Reconcile > Reconcile statements
5. Select a transaction to reconcile
6. Click on Purchase details
7. Select the business unit and PO id created above
8. Save the transaction
9. Verify and then approve the transaction
10. Run pcard budget validation
11. Run Voucher stage
12. After the above, run voucher build
13. System creates the reconciliation voucher – minus the contract information.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, As we move forward, the State expects increased procurement activity where users create purchasing transactions referencing Procurement cards many of them which will reference Contracts. With this issue, we may run into data discrepancy in the system which in turn could also affect our reporting metrics.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms