Last updated on MAY 15, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In PUM18 'Find Employee' function returns User even 'Update Own Info' is not activated via Direct Reports Configuration UI.
STEPS TO REPLICATE:
HCRUSA_KU0046 (Rosanna Channing) is the Manager
HCRUSA_KU0149 (Chase Calder) is the Employee under one of the Department the Manager has access too.
1. Login as HCRUSA_KU0046
2. Navigate to Manager Self Service > Time Management > Report Time > Request Absence
3. Click on Christelle Steveneson’s Direct Reportees
4. Confirm Chase Calder is there
5. Delegate Manager Absence Request to Chase
a. Navigate to Self Service > Manage Delegation
b. Select ‘Create Delegation Request’ link
c. Key in Dates
d. Select Manager Absence Request, click Next
e. Select ‘Search by Name’ and look for Chase Calder
f. Submit Delegation Request
6. Confirm Login as HCRUSA_KU0149 and navigate to Manager Self Service > Time Management > Report Time > Request Absence and look for KU0149 under Rosanna Channing’s direct reports. Employee is not there in the list.
7. Click on Find Employee link and look for KU0149. Able to find employee.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms