'Find Employee' Function Returns User Even 'Update Own Info' Is Not Activated
(Doc ID 2265213.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In PUM18 'Find Employee' function returns User even 'Update Own Info' is not activated via Direct Reports Configuration UI.
STEPS TO REPLICATE:
1. Login as MANAGER
2. Navigate to Manager Self Service > Time Management > Report Time > Request Absence
3. Click on Direct Reportees
4. Confirm EMPLOYEE is there
5. Delegate Manager Absence Request to EMPLOYEE
a. Navigate to Self Service > Manage Delegation
b. Select ‘Create Delegation Request’ link
c. Key in Dates
d. Select Manager Absence Request, click Next
e. Select ‘Search by Name’ and look for EMPLOYEE
f. Submit Delegation Request
6. Confirm Login as EMPLOYEE and navigate to Manager Self Service > Time Management > Report Time > Request Absence and look for EMPLOYEE under direct reports. Employee is not there in the list.
7. Click on Find Employee link and look for EMPLOYEE. Able to find employee.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document