EGL 9.2+: SQL Error When Clicking The Budget Header Status Link
(Doc ID 2265405.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SQL error on the KK header status
Getting a SQL error when clicking the budget header status link on budget journals
Error in PeopleCode ScrollSelect processing. (2,213) KK_ACT_LOG_WRK.FUNCTION_FIELD.FieldFormula Name:FETCH_ACTIVTY_LOG PCPC:29935 Statement:481
Called from:KK_ACT_LOG_INQURY.Activate Statement:19
A SQL error occurred during processing of the PeopleCode ScrollSelect (or ScrollSelectNew, RowScrollSelect, RowScrollSelectNew) built-in function.
This error may have been described by a preceding message.
Examine the error messages and the PeopleCode program containing the ScrollSelect call to determine the cause of the error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create Budget Journal Navigation: Commitment control > Budget Journals > Enter Budget Journals
- Post journal
- View Posted Journal: Commitment control > Budget Journals > Enter Budget Journals > Budget Lines Tab
- Click "Posted" link under the Budget Header Status field on the budget lines page
- Pop up message: "A SQL error occurred. Please consult you system log for details"
- Click OK
- Complete error is displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document