Costing Fail to Calculate ACTUAL COST when a closed PID is open for additional completions
(Doc ID 2265554.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Manufacturing - Version 8.9 to 9.2 [Release 8.9 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a PID is reopen and report a new consumption, costing failed to calculate the Actual Cost of the PID
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a PID for QTY 5
2. Record Completions
3. Close the PID
4. Run the Cost Accounting Creation process
5. Re-open the PID and consume additional QTY for component
6. As you can see additional QTY of 20 has been consumed
7. Close the PID
8. Run Cost Accounting Creation Process
9. You will notice the Extended Cost is not correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!